So what will the new kit look like? Light. Bright. Simple.
- The green that we’ve chosen is the same green as the “net plus” logo on the back pocket of the current SPR jersey.
- The wind vest and skin suits will follow the same design as the jersey and knicks.
- The arm and leg warmers will be traditional black with small white lettering “South Perth Rouleurs” near the cuff.
- Gloves will be white with a classic black and green line.
- Socks will be white, also with a thin classic black and green line. A choice of non-euro (4 inch) and euro-cool (6 inch) socks are available.
- You can cover your feet with the standard lycra shoe covers, or super fast black shoe covers. These black booties will be tagged with “South Perth Rouleurs” in small white letters.
- Images of the skinsuits, vest, socks and gloves will be available soon.
Well…. as a treasured SPR member we are providing a discount on this initial order.
This discount is possible because of the amazing support from our 2013/2014 sponsors. Thanks to all of you, from all of us and we look forward to returning the support to your business over the next two years.
- Dome Westralia Plaza
- Stealth Recruitment
- RKM Roller Company
- Net Plus
- Concept Music
- Bike Clinic.com.au
- Paul Garnett’s Conveyancing
The SPR on line shop will be open soon to take your order. We have put together a SPR kit wish list at this link “SPR kit wishlist” Don’t forget to pop down to Dome this Saturday (and 8 December) from 9am to 10am if you need to make use of the sizing kit.
Remember size does matter and you need to order by 8 December 2012 to be sporting the new SPR look by February.
The Kit Committee