The South Perth Cycle Club AGM will be held on Saturday, 22 March 2014 at 9am. This will be held at Dome Westralia Plaza (5/167 St Georges Terrace, Perth) following the usual Saturday ride.
There will also be a club breakfast at Dome on this morning from 8:40am. $15 will get you a hot drink and access to the famous Dome SPR breakfast buffet.
Please RSVP in the comments section of this post so that no one goes hungry on the day!
The club continues to grow, with approximately 400 financial members, and a broad range of cycling fetishes and goals. In order to keep the club moving forward and meeting the needs of all, it is important that the SPR committee is representative of our broad membership.
All committee and sub-committee positions will be spilt at the AGM.
SPR Committee Positions 2014
- Race committee representative and general committee member
- Kit committee representative and general committee member
- Mountain bike committee representative and general committee member
- Membership, social and fundraising committee representative and general committee member
- Training and development / general committee member
- Special projects / general committee member
- General committee member
There is also the opportunity to assist the club on the following sub-committees:
- Kit committee
- Race committee
- Mountain bike committee
- Membership, social and fundraising committee
Further information about the roles of the committees can be found here. If you are interested in becoming (or continuing) a member of the main committee or the sub committees, please email email@example.com. Nominations are due by Sunday, 16 March 2014. Both self nominations, and “dob in a fellow rider” nominations are accepted (where the fellow rider is in agreement!).
Please note that to be a committee member you must hold a current CWA licence (recreational or race). SIGN UP OR RENEW YOUR LICENCE HERE.
As well as contributing to the direction of the club, the committee and sub committees are a great way to get to know other people.