Wahoo Bike Computers

About SPR Forums General Discussion Wahoo Bike Computers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom secretcritpro 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maddog
    madsenm

Does anyone use a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt bike computer? I’m trying to find out if this bike computer will download club ride routes via Garmin Connect. I have tried various forums but none state specifically whether it can download the club rides.

Profile photo of jordanbrock
    jordanbrock

Hey, I’ve got a Wahoo Elmnt. It doesn’t sync with Garmin Connect unfortunately, but you can create routes on Strava (or find them since I’ve made a few) and it will sync those.

I’m generally happy with the Wahoo. There wasn’t any particular reason I bought it, other than I just wanted to get something other than a Garmin. Nothing like a bit of competition.

Love my Element Bolt.

You can do the following to get SPR routes onto your Elemnt.

Import the route into Strava, and star it. Open up the Companion App, and tap the Ride tab at the bottom, you’ll see a greyed out ‘No Route Selected’, tap on it, and you’ll see lots of options, including riding routes. you have already done.
    You will see that you ‘Sync from Web’, which is where your Strava account is, or ‘Import File’ which if you tap on it, will explain how to get single GPX/TCX files into the app.

Enjoy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The website for the South Perth Cycle Club